Thursday, April 9, 2009

My thanks for four more years...

It is with great humility and thanks that I acknowledge the support of the many colleagues in my region for their efforts in returning me to FIFA for another four year term.

I believe that I bring a special set of experiences to FIFA which has served our region well while still managing to have a real impact on the operations and work of the world's greatest sporting organization.

I particularly want to thank Jack Warner for giving me the latitude to be an expressive and forceful figure within the halls of FIFA. Also there are special thanks for my staff who support the work I do and my family who do without me so much of the time while I pursue the objectives of the world's sport.

It has been an honor to represent you there and I look forward to maintaining the same high level of performance in my various roles at FIFA and CONCACAF in the future.

1 comment:

JPC said...

Chuck,

You have earned it. CONCACAF is fortunate to have representatives as strong as you and Jack. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help.