Sunday, April 27, 2008

Whooooops...

I was scheduled to fly to Zurich on Sunday night. The day was spent in the office finalizing the package of materials being sent to CONCACAF's Member Associations for their Congress next month in Sydney, Australia. As the day progressed, it was clear that the flight which would have brought me to the home of FIFA the day prior to a morning meeting on Tuesday wasn't going to happen. I wouldn't be able to make it. There was an option. A flight that would arrive at 815am (hopefully on time) from which I would need to rush through immigration and make it to kick off at 10am of the six Confederations' General Secretaries with the General Secretary of FIFA, Jerome Valcke.


As a bonus, I get to spend half a day on Monday with my staff putting finishing touches on the meeting book and then it's off to JFK Airport. This will be a quick trip. I return to New York on Wednesday in time to catch the return leg of the Champions Cup Final live with Pachuca hosting Saprissa on the Fox Soccer Channel at night.

No comments: