Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Morning Theater...

Good morning. On Saturday mornings, as a kid, I used to go each week to the Utopia Theater on Union Turnpike and 188th Street in Queens. I have fond memories of those double features and the special movies we would see. Well, this Saturday morning, without the popcorn or the candy, I am offering you a little break from the world and the opportunity to watch a movie that can take you away to a place of entertainment. Enjoy.



To my friends who read this blog outside the USA, I didn't realize that this movie could only be seen from IP addresses inside the States until I arrived this evening in Moscow for the UEFA Champions League Final. I will work on a solution in the future, possibly not with Hulu, but in the meantime, Saturday mornings at the theater is restricted to those who can receive it.

No comments: