Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 100 Years T&TFA...

It was a big night in Trinidad. I wasn't able to get there having just returned the same night from the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis.

Clearly, I wanted to express my congratulations for my friends in the T&TFA, especially Jack Warner, who has guided that organization throgh decades of development and success.

No one better than I realize the obstacles he has had to endure to achieve the values that are now part of their game, at club level, national level and internationally.

So, along with the heartfelt thoughts of mine expressed to the T&TFA in the letter on the right (click on it to expand), I want to covey a special contratualtions to Jack Austin Warner for his leadership of that organization since the 70s.

Well done.

No comments: